Sunday, September 9, 2018

O'NEAL CHILDREN UPDATE

UPDATE TO O'NEAL CHILDREN

There is an update on the post O'NEAL CHILDREN posted on March 30, 2013. DNA has now linked three children to William Warren O'Neal and his third wife Margaret Iler. Two more children were found in the 1870 census living with their mother, Margaret O'Neal. 

Look on the right of the home blog page and click on 2013, then scroll down to the post O'Neal Children.

Please notify me if you have any more information on this family and thank you for checking it out!!

Ginny Fields
September 2018

Edited to read "third wife Margaret Iler"   12 September 2020

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in the O’Neal’s. We have Odom’s and Henderson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny,
    I have some Henderson research I would like to share with you. What is the best way to send it to you? James & Sarah Henderson are my ggg-grandparents.

    Debbie M.
    Thanks,
    Debbie M.

    ReplyDelete